User avatar

Corncob

  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    Okay, thanks. Let us all know when the next assignment comes up :)

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Aria Adams I was worried I might get some heat for saying that. Okay, I was just pointing out that there was a pretty good debate going on, even if ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    Maybe a helpful way to come up with good last lines for limericks?

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    I don't know, either one you choose. I just thought it was a bit too specific and small to be a lesson.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    Hey EE, So, this may seem like a stupid question, and if you want, you can just PM me about this and do something else for the next lesson, because ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    *subscribes

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Blue Africa-she recently helped me a lot to figure out stuff on YWS and stuff. As you can see, I'm very descriptive.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    @Iggy Did your daughter actually get raped and killed?

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    Hey, is it just me, or would anyone like some women to comment on this debate? I'm not insulting males, just curious to see what women think of their fellow ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    Who really is up there? Don't forget other religions that believe in gods :)

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    I just want to say, getting pregnant is CERTAINLY not only and always a woman's 'fault'. No matter what you may think about the topic, NO BIRTH CONTROL METHOD is ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @ Windsailor said: I have changed my opinion on this topic. I am no longer opposed to gay marriage. (or something like that) The point is, @Windsailor had the maturity ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Penguin Attack I know you're a mod or something, so don't like ban me from the website or something *hides behind computer screen* but closing down the debate was pretty ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Windsailor said I think I have presented my point, and there isn't much more to be said on the matter. Not to be rude, but the whole point of a ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    Getting Out of Bed 5 lines, limerick, 1 stanza I have to get out of bed, A task I very much dread, I know I sound lazy, And probably the ...

    Jul 6, 2014


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich