User avatar

Corncob

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Blue Africa-she recently helped me a lot to figure out stuff on YWS and stuff. As you can see, I'm very descriptive. Oops, sorry, I didn't actually TAG the member ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    And also @ThereseCricket for doing awesome reviews and being super friendly I second that!

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: If you could time-travel...

    Writers want to go to the past, everyone else wants to go to the future XP. :mrgreen:

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    Sorry, mouse spasms; I started at four, but accidentally selected three. Just thought y'all should know that I am not vaguely superhuman ;).

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: How many novels are you reading at the moment?

    My primary novel is 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner. I've read that entire series, including The Kill Order, and I have to say, it was a bit disappointing. The ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @Nightcrawler .......you've wrote an awfully good story Falling Deep. Um, yeah....WHEN IS THE NEXT EDITION COMING OUT???

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a smartphone?

    Some might say it's a waste, but when I do need to use the internet, I have a device available. I wouldn't say it's a waste, but there are other ...

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

    I don't know how to do spoilers so....CHEESY ALERT! I want to be a good person. And also successful. Which, if you think about it, could be the same thing ...

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    Yuuuuuuuup. Can we have an actual debate going about gay rights, please, not x and y chromosomes and whatnot? As 15253 said, this debate is rather one sided, and therefore ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @SecreteJournalist OMG OMG YOUR DOG I CAN'T OMG THE CUTENESS LEVEL IS GOING TO KILL MEEEEE......*dies* DAT DOG DOE

    Jul 23, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    You didn't :P You need to be subscribed to the club XD OOOOOOH thanks did

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: June 2014 Literary Spotlight

    Congratulations everybody!

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    @1morestupidlovesong So, basically you're saying that the only female opinions you find worthy of note are those against feminism. That's a seriously problematic bias considering how it devalues the o

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    I subscribed to the page you suggested?

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    [quote="Kyllorac"]@1morestupidlovesong Um. There have been women commenting on this debate. Unless women who are in favor of feminism don't count, because quite a few of those who have commented are ...

    Jul 10, 2014


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour