User avatar

Corncob

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @Demeter You are always up to date with what is going on on the site and helping people out in the friendliest and most encouraging way possible. You have been ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your most viewed works here!

    this one of mine has 782 811 apparently statistics are only shows for after august 2014, and this was posted more than a year prior x.x ... hehehehe It's re-featured ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your most viewed works here!

    Well. I really like the new "viewed" feature on YWS. Tis cool.

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The anti-boredom challenge.

    Sign me up!

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @Nightcrawler I report you *points finger* because you are kind and awesome and an amazing writer.

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ferguson case

    Another disturbing example of how white privilege does, in fact, exist in America. Sure the kid painted off the orange end of the gun to make it look more realistic ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @VeerenVKS *takes fashion sense* *takes hotness* *transforms!!!!!*

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Whoaaah, there's some hot people on YWS.

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I haven't posted on this in awhile and I guess for my rebirth I'll show my face. Hahaha. This is me about three months into college. Wow. Bro you good ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    Ok, first of all, you referring to lgbtqia people as if you are speaking for all of them is misrepresentation, because I and others I know have met people who ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    The point wasn't not to call gay people gay, it was about calling an entire spectrum "gays". Which they are not, in majority, when you look at the acronym and ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ferguson case

    Another disturbing example of how white privilege does, in fact, exist in America. Sure the kid painted off the orange end of the gun to make it look more realistic ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    I'm not reading all that, cos y'all make my head hurt. In a nutshell: 1. Lgbt+ people repeatedly ask all the time for people not to use "gays" as a ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    Labels are fine, they're fun, the help people find community. As long as you realize that the person is not the label and the label is not the person. As ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ferguson case

    Sorry blank post

    Dec 3, 2014


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote