User avatar

Corncob

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Penguin Attack I know you're a mod or something, so don't like ban me from the website or something *hides behind computer screen* but closing down the debate was pretty ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Windsailor said I think I have presented my point, and there isn't much more to be said on the matter. Not to be rude, but the whole point of a ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: New Creative Writing Tutoring

    Getting Out of Bed 5 lines, limerick, 1 stanza I have to get out of bed, A task I very much dread, I know I sound lazy, And probably the ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    @bondgirl007 I like your little after comment thing

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Tutoring

    Thanks! :) anything that needs improvement?

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Tutoring

    (original) The clock was on the stroke of seven. She expected the cuckoo-ing to be ringing in her ears soon. She was prepared for the loud noise that frequently scared ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Tutoring

    Hi, +1 here, and I would really love some help with creative writing, especially getting people to actually feel the story! Could you supply me with some tips on how ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    didnt make it in time, but sounds awesome!

    Jun 17, 2014


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte