User avatar

Cookieyahoo

Cookieyahoo

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scars

    Thank you, that means a lot. I'll try and keep it up, but I make no guarantees.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eulogy for a friend

    Cookieyahoo here for a review Let me start out by saying, I loved the poem. My favorite part was "Don't know how to write, bar still tryin' longing to say ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eulogy for a friend

    Cookieyahoo here for a review Let me start out by saying, I loved the poem. My favorite part was "Don't know how to write, bar still tryin' longing to say ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scars

    Last I checked, no, I'm not a mind reader.

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scars

    It does, thank you, I'l get right on that

    Feb 7, 2015


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening