User avatar

ConfusingSillyLittleGirl

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hi, I probably sound like an ideot, but how do you accept a friend request, because there were only three options: "Accept Later, Decline" and "Decide" Not just that, but ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Yes thank you!

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I feel like a real ideot, but I still don't understand the whole points thing? What do you use it for?

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thanks alot :) Yeah I will got read them, I don't want to get into trouble :)

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi everyone, I'm ConfusingSillyLittleGirl, (Evryone replies, Hallo ConfusingSillyLittleGirl! And I'm an alcoholic. . .LOL Just Joking!!! Hi guys, I'm new here, and gosh this web is huge! But it's awso

    Feb 9, 2009


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson