-
Re: A Heart that Hides
This is really good to me! It sounds like a prayer, which makes that which you say fit with it even more! But the second stanza's rythm seemed very different ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Broken Heart That The World Forgot
That's a sad poem. The simplicity of the poem gives it it's own kind of feel, maybe you should try and add more reasons or emotions because it starts and ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Waiting For You
Haha yeah what did you do, joke, thanks, I never really was good in rythm, but I'm going to try and improve it.
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Yes thank you!
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
I feel like a real ideot, but I still don't understand the whole points thing? What do you use it for?
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Waiting For You
[b]WAITING FOR YOU The smell of rain reaches my heart And the ongoing thoughts of you Slip from the shadows. Your smile no longer beams And your touch has turned ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Bite The Bullet
Very good, yes it does sound like a song! I really liked it, I also liked the metaphores you used, it makes it all more interesting and pulls you in ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Thanks alot :) Yeah I will got read them, I don't want to get into trouble :)
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Time has Overtaken Us
I liked it, but I do think that the rythm and rhyme didn't work so well in the mid section, but i do like the style in which you write ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Death and All His Friends Pt. 1
Wow, it will make such a good story! I can just imagene it, the way you write makes the images clear, although I was confused at a few places. . ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: This Moment
I like the idea, and it feels like I can realte to the poem, although I do think that with this type of theme and what you are trying to ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hi everyone, I'm ConfusingSillyLittleGirl, (Evryone replies, Hallo ConfusingSillyLittleGirl! And I'm an alcoholic. . .LOL Just Joking!!! Hi guys, I'm new here, and gosh this web is huge! But it's awso
Feb 9, 2009
