User avatar

ConfusingSillyLittleGirl

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What of Material things?

    I also liked the poem, but I thought that the line "What of material things?" was repeated too much. The rythm was also good and the whole idea of the ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Removed

    Hi! I liked it! The way it is written and the way you use a little amount of words in a line- it added tot the feeling and atmosphere of ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Yeah, thanks :) I have been told a few times I repeat too much, I should really try and fix it hehe. Do remember that I wrote this a whole ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: slight smile

    Hey Armagan, welcome :) Firstly I like the fact that she (a 'reject') saved the boy's life, it's a good story line. Although I do think that you write in ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Hi, I wrote this about two years back, It's more like prose than a short story or poetry. Little Red Riding Hood is running away. Bewitched branches grabs at her ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    So well done! I loved the way you used metaphors and how it drastically changed from a happy and peaceful atmosphere to a dreadful and darkening atmosphere. The way you ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faerie Dance

    Hi MonsieurRosseau I liked the rhythm in the poem, it sounds like a song a band like MyChemicalRomance would play :P I did like it a lot, although at about ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little-Huge Void

    Hey, thanks so much guys! I read your reveiws and I understand what you are saying, thanks again, I'll go work on it :))

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little-Huge Void

    (My rythm sucks, I know, I'm really struggling with it. . .) In this little-huge void I build my fortress And in this sensitive-strong emptiness I hide my heart. These ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hi, I probably sound like an ideot, but how do you accept a friend request, because there were only three options: "Accept Later, Decline" and "Decide" Not just that, but ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Eyes of Man

    Thank you for the reveiws guys! Yeah I make tons of silly mistakes, I'm going to work on that, but thanks, it helps me a lot :)

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Duality

    Wow, I liked the story, and all the metaphores. I also liked the fact how certain things or things that happened connected with the subtext. Like the way he walks ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eternal Love ~

    Hey there! Firstly I would like to say that I did like this piece, it works with one's emotions. I do have a few thoughts though: -Well, this reminded me ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Eyes of Man

    Lucinda stood straight before the executioner’s platform. The wind softly lifted her dark brown hair, lightly caressing her face. She irritably hooked the loose strands behind her ear. People all ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Well, I liked the story, but for me it read a littlebit difficult. I think it is the way you put it all together and the word coices. Also, what ...

    Feb 12, 2009


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology