User avatar

ConfusingSillyLittleGirl

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Comming of the Clouds

    Roxan’s dark hair cascaded down her shoulders and light strands were lifted in the cool evening air. Her penetrating blue eyes searched through the dishevelled town. How could the people ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doll on a Shelf

    Hmmm I really like this poem, I felt like I coul relate, I also liked the rythm but unfortunately you lost it in the last paragraph. I like the words ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: After All This Time

    Wow, I really loved the ending. I felt swept up by it all, very nice. The end almost made me think about that song of Slipknot, Dead Memories in my ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Does anyone know

    I like it, I like the rhyme and I like the the fact that is isn't that spesific, that way the reader can make up his or her own answers ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Now What I Want Is Facts

    Our teacher gave us topics to write essays and I didn't like any of the topics so I chose this one and twisted it completely. “Now what I want is ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    So beautiful yet so sad, I liked the flow and the rythm, I also think you should carry on with poetry, its obvious that you have a very big talent ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

    Dam, this is amazingly beautiful, I loved the way you composed it, the rythm and the ryhm, also the words, very well done! Gold star! I don't really know what ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: THE APPLE

    It's sloppy and free verse, but it's not supposed to be a perfect, pretty little poem. Back bent slightly By the weight of the world Hands always fisted Against life’s ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bloom of the Rose

    Dam, it is amazing that anyone can write something in Old English like you can, not many people of today can write like this. I must say it was really ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Court of Gilded Birds: cheeseball fantasy extraordinaire

    Hey! I am the first to crit this, yay. First let me say that I really like your grammar or the way that you construct your sentences, I also like ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not The Norm Stereotype

    LAUGH OUT LOUD! That was brilliant!!! I think my favorite character is the elf haha hilarious! I really like the way you write and the whole comedy theme, I kind ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Butterfly Wings

    Dreamwalker, I just have to say that I really loved this piece of work- it was so original and different, not just that, the simplicity makes it altogether beautiful. The ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vertigo

    Heya thanks for your crits guys! Oh yeah and 200397 I understand what you are saying and I also did realise the stanzas were getting bigger when I wrote them ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vertigo

    This is for someone who lives far away from me whom I miss alot. Across mountains Of godly-green I dream back And remember. And over roads Of unending velvet I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    It's very deep, I like it. A few things though: 1) I like "a plastered scream" very visual. 2) "ON her cold pale head" It would work better if you ...

    Mar 29, 2009


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet