User avatar

ColonelMembrane

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello it is I. New person

    Welcome to the site! I'm kind of like you - I also realized I had all these stories in my head and I'd better start getting them out sooner rather ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello it is I. New person

    Hey dude, I started writing several books when I was 17, I finished one at 19; which failed then I read up everything about writing, while Ive been working various ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello it is I. New person

    Hello, My name is Ilan and I have been really into the idea of writing for a very long time. I have many stories all bundled up in my head ...

    Apr 29, 2020


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time