User avatar

Coffee_and_Karma

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Rebecca/Loyalty/June 14th It had been an awkward plane ride, and Rebecca was glad it was almost over. Though few people were on it in the first place, even the dozing ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Rebecca-Loyalty-June 14th She had been watching the fire. Across the street and a little to the left, it smoldered, almost completely out. She had watched it from her thick glass ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Can I join? Name: Clark, Rebecca Julia Age: 25 Gender: Female Occupation: Art Gallery owner. Side: Loyalty Home: Rebecca lives in a small but comfortable flat above her gallery. Edit: ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Witch's Journal: Foretelling (1)

    Hello, my pretty procrastination project. I'll be your reviewer today. Just keep in mind, I'm going to be reviewing as I'm reading. My comments are bold . A Witch’s Journal: ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Garden of Thornless Roses

    Okay! This is my first time submitting anything here and I'm a bit nervous... Ah well, here goes. This is a little something I just wrote for no particular reason. ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven ch 1, pt 1

    So this was an enjoyable little piece, and there was really nothing wrong with that hasn't been pointed out already. I liked your descriptions, and the story itself wasn't bad. ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Okay, I'm of a split mind. If this is supposed to be funny, then it's succeeding. 8/10 If it's not, then I'm afraid it's ridiculous. 4/10. I've got a sneaking ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 1- Edited

    Dad lay slumped on the couch, his belly swelling over the stretched fabric that once resembled a shirt Wait what? Do you mean under? I don't really see his belly ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello all! ... Yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing here. I need some time to look around and stuff. Ah well, this looks like a cool site. Anyway, ...

    May 2, 2009


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken