User avatar

Clup91

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jump

    Yes, there are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors that have been pointed out already. I like the part when she's jumping on the trampoline and contemplating. I liked ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Oh my lardy...this is so beautiful. My heart was racing as i read this. I nearly teared-up. This is so beautiful.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Triangle Effect

    I see that height is important in your story. Is that trying to show the power difference between characters? And eyes too: they're mentioned a lot, so is eye contact ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He's not quite ready

    I absolutely loved this! It's a great story so far, the characters are both cute, the setting was described very well indeed. I like how you didn't include names at ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel-Chapters 1 & 2 (Working Title)

    Yo some of the italics haven't been transfered to this site so some of it may not be in italics when I said for it to. Peace out.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    Wow. I literally said that as soon as I saw the first eye. I really like the both. I draw eyes a lot and it's one of my favourite features ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: hi i'm new her

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH m

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the Grass

    That is not a ten year old! How?!?!!? It cannot be so! It's still a good photograph, though: the black and white is actually quite modern and the clearness of ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 28th (wrking title)

    WOW. I don't usually like science fiction stories, in fact I don't like them much AT ALL but I really got intersted with this story. I love it! I like ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Novel- Prologue

    I wasn't really expecting something like this, and I liked it. I think there actually could have been a better way of constructing your sentences, as previously mentioned, but I ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Schmuck

    This is so sick and shower you don't even understand! It's different in a verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy good way, because you still get the feel of the characters and the stpry all ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Chapter 2 moved with Chapter 1

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel-Chapters 1 & 2 (Working Title)

    Chapter 1. As she was walking up the hill towards the school gate, there they were: her friend, Andrew and her boyfriend, Gary. Both of them were chatting, taking quick ...

    Oct 19, 2008


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson