User avatar

Clup91

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope, Love and a Nectarine

    I like the title, actually: it's what got me attracted to read it! :D I like the detail in the girl's thoughts, because you already get to know her well. ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel-Chapter 6

    Chapter 6. He felt warm… There was a clean, white room and bright lights shining at him when he opened his heavy eyes. His limbs felt as though they weighed ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    I took this from my phone, and it's purposely red bcause I put it in front of my red curtains to reflect the colour on it.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Art Projects.

    I love the shading! I also love the crispness of the deer and the way you've used colour in your first picture! Oil pastels are very cool, and the ground's ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gryphon

    You did that in pen? Wow! That takes skill. I like the detail a lot and I like how it's got a plain background behind itso as not to distract ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    I hope you like it guys and gals, because I really tried. It is a drawing fom my head, with no copying involved from anywhere. I will post some more ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel- Chapter 5

    Chapter 5. ‘Hello?’ Danielle answered the phone. ‘Hey, it’s me. You’ve forgotten your CD at mine,’ Sabrina said, chirpily. She was walking with Leo and Tony: Gregory had decided to ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fair Is Foul

    Hey, this is great! Accurate and dramatic but in an understated way: the only reason why it is dramatic is the situation itself! But the way you have written it ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Figment

    My check might, though. Cheque, not check. Um that and you mean "grimacing?" Anyway, I like the story so far and would love to hear more, because I'm questioning it ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The B**** was about to get what she deserved

    I liked the idea and the story, and the errors n' whatnothave been pointed out. Hmmm, I think that it could have been written better, like less confusing and more ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pre-face - no name - story 2.

    This is kool. I can relate, and to be honest, the feelings are pretty much accurate. I like it; more please!

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)

    My mouth dropped, because wow. ...Amazing.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel-Chapter 4

    Chapter 4. The gang walked in the middle of Sabrina’s road, which was very near to the park. There were no cars, as it wasn’t busy. The sun almost completely ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rock Fuel-Chapter 3.

    Chapter 3. Everyone was having a great time: Danielle, Sabrina, Tony and Sebastien were going down the huge ramps, Andrew and Greg were bum-boarding, and Leo was practising on the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    This is different, and that's really cool. I can sort of relate to this, so yeah! Wickid ones. I'm gonna read the second chapter now, if there is one, but ...

    Oct 27, 2008


i like my water boneless
— cherie