User avatar

Clup91

  • Art & Photography Re: Nick Jonas

    Oh my lardy!!! That is so awesome, it looks so dynamic!! >.< Nick is the best Jonas brother to draw. xx

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Perfect Fairytale

    Hahahahahahahaahaha I loved this!! This is so jokes, I loved the end bit, gosh I love Miserella, she's such a fiesty bitch! >.< Wickid! Oh my lardy if you did ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunlight

    That was awesome. My heart's still racing lolz! The mistakes n shiz have been pointed out, but wow it leaves me with a lot of questions, which is pretty sick ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady From A Magazine

    Hi! Wow this looks great, the proportions are good and I like how you captured the peacefulness of the subject. Her nose and lips are very good. To improve, maybe ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 11

    Well, I would be pissed off too, if that happened to me! Anyway, it was a fantastic chapter! Wonderful! Marvellous! I've been waiting for two days for this CHA MUN ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 10

    My eyes are wet and I nearly cried! Poor Liz! And that bloody bastard MUN. Shame!! But it's so sad because I really liked Alex's character but then he did ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling for Jake

    To be honest, it wasn't confusing at all. I liked it: it seems truthful, fun and deeper than most romantic fiction posted here. I'd like to read more (if you ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 9

    Nah nah, I woke up at about 9am today, and I thought, 'Let's go to YWS and see if Playing The Field has a new chapter posted'. So I checked, ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 9

    What?!?!!? That bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better have been forced for that shit, otherwise he's an honourary asshole!!!!!!!!!! :O:O:O I'm so glad I came to this post this morning! Thanks for shocking ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 8

    With a little editing, this will be a masterpiece. And you know what? I admit, I'm growing fond of the story and the reactions and the gestures that I once ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    Cheers for the advice mayyyn! >.

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 2

    Hi, I like this story, just look over it and edit spelling n' grammer n' whatnot. To be honset, I agree with KJ about the dialogue and reactions, though don't ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fear

    That was pretty good, I thought it were two people watching a movie with these two characters, but it turned out these WERE the two people! In a good way ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Visionary

    Whoa. That is deep and powerful! I liked the descriptions...the emotive descriptions! I also liked the amount of the boy's emotion you had included in the extract, also how fast-paced ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1

    Hey, most of the errors have been pointed out, so I will not go over them when you've seen them already. Sounds logical, doesn't it? :P Okay, well I really ...

    Nov 5, 2008


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats