User avatar

Clup91

  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Prologue

    Whenever someone annoys me, a simple “go away” paired with my signature icy glare, would be sufficient to send him or her scampering off. -cut the comma after 'glare' because ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    Thanks guys

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    I stood by the bus stop with my arms crossed, resisting the feeling to say 'Go fuck yourself!' to the blistering cold winds of December. But I didn't, and I ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The long way home.

    Wow, I nearly cried reading that. And my hearteat hasn't rested actually, damn! Urgh and now you've made me think twice about how I make my way home. Give that ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Parting Clouds, Part 1

    It's pretty good, pretty good. It's cool to see a boy's point of view, and it does seem very English, as I am too :) Conversations are natural and are ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Fret

    Very descriptive, moving and comes from somewhere honest, I can tell. Most things that are an almost-direct transcript of our past experiences write more emtionally, and it definetely shows. I ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Already Won Me

    This is most excellent! It's original with the refreshing attitudes of the characters- they're not the likeable types, which makes you like them because the main character has a certain ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Favorite Song Entry

    That is deep and amazing. I felt the misery of the character, and I don't really see any errors. I could imagine the distance between the characters, and unfortunately these ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    I know what you mean! >.< My art teacher gave me an art book with 20th century atwork n shit, bloomin' hell I found the work rubbish! I love Italian-type ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I feel for you, I really do. I can't really say anymore about this, except that I'm really glad that you have released your secret.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Year On.

    I really loved this. I thought it was going to be some break up story but it's soooo much better than what I had expected! The grammer, puntuation, errors etc. ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 3 (edited)

    That was amazing. I loved the flashback and you got the innocence of Becca as a ten-year old. Just look over it and change stuff like "painted" to "painting" when ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    Awww safe for implying you're going to put me berthday down! >.

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hidden Face

    I like the colours very much! Multi-coloured shiz is where it's at! >.

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    Wow, what a great end. I like how that tied it up, Bradley now becoming a real centre piece of the epilogue. The ending conversation was good too, as it ...

    Nov 18, 2008


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor