User avatar

Clup91

  • Romantic Novels Re: This Year: Chapter One

    Wow! I like the surfing! And it's not like a lot of romantic fics- it has an edge to it with the dodgy family problems and the fact she thinks ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Untouched

    Hi! That was great! One thing: "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled. Is there more to this? Please!!! I want to read more! I'm already lovin' ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: nvm 5

    I absolutely love it. My heart was speeding up as I read this, as the story was getting better and better already. Its tone changed a lot when the guy ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 11

    Cut out the middle bit of Nate's past and let it seep in slowly throughout the story, like for example Nate bumping into her on the way home or something ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 9

    I know what you mean, SeleneForeverDream! She does THE BEST chapter endings ever, gosh it's TOO effective!! >.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 9

    Looking good, Meep! I've said this 2 times already, but seriously get character developing! I really get confused on which twin you're talking about, just don't get this confused: twins ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 8

    I can't exactly think of anything different to say that the others have said, but all I'm doing is waiting for the next chapter so I can understand what's going ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 7

    That was a good chapter to have. So, let me get this straight: Nate used to like Melody, Nathaniel likes Melody, and Nathan is getting feelings for her? So it's ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    D'you know what? I don't care; could look at this and probably, after a bit of time considering the picture, say that there are faults to it. Honestly? The fact ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 6

    You have a knack for ending a chapter perfectly! Lol I do find that name thing weird, but it's all part of the fun. And I do like that they ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 5

    Same, I think extra time editing is needed to make the sentences sound less intimidating and flow better. I like how odd the school is, and that it has been ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Happy New War

    Is this the perfect start of a perfect dream? Am I the strawberries to your cream? Are we the ones who should be together, the here and now and say ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 4

    What I'll do is sit back one day and edit it on Word(tm) and send it to you as a pm, because I can't be arsed to figure out how ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 2

    Legend! That was funny ^_^ I liked his stubborness physically[i/i] evident and her stubborness [i]vocally . With his strong attitude and her strong-minded persona, it looks like this kind of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 1

    Hahahahahahahahahah classic! You're properly advertising YWS!!! >.< :P I love that- that was brilliant! Good grief why did the ass have to start picking on her? Oh no....lemme think. As ...

    Dec 26, 2008


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx