User avatar

Clo

  • Randomosity Re: Agent Valentine is...

    Horrified tub is horrified!

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Incognito, I love your hair! :D

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I always listen to music when I'm at the computer period. For writing, I like to put on Neutral Milk Hotel Of Montreal, Man Man, or something sweet sounding like ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: February Greeter of the Month: mizz-iceberg

    Oh, yay Mizz! She is a great greeter! Congrats!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: LGBT History Month

    I had no idea. Isn't this black history month...?

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    You can't be a football fan if you only watch Superbowls. That's like if I, a major hockey fan, only watched the playoff games and then the cup game. What's ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Prokaryote is a great reviewer.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    The Cardinals is such a wimpy name for a football team. It's not even a bird of prey. *knows nothing about football*

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    I challenge Demeter to a duel for hogging.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    So cute, Phantom!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Actually, if we're talking Colin Firth here, I choose Colin Firth over cupcakes and sleeping in. I LOVE Colin Firth.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I think we can go down in history as the best looking site ever.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    I'm going to go out on a limb and choose a man that really exists.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ducati, you look so cute! And that dress is absolutely adorable and looks amazing on you. Not sure how I would look in it. I want it though!

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Psychology... for writing?

    Writing will make you a better writer, so... Here's my number one suggestion: College is expensive and consumes a lot of your time, so forget about suggestions and go to ...

    Jan 29, 2009


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos