User avatar

Clo

  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger

    And I certainly appreciate him for 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, and the Patriot. As not good as those movies are, I loved them when I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    This movie lived up to all the hype. The point of a movie is to entertain, or so I see it, and I was so entertained from start to finish. ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    McCain is old. Big whoop. He is old, and has the old ideals and beliefs of his old generation, some of which I disagree with (note, some, not all). I ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I would vote McCain. I think people are too easily jumping on the Obama bandwagon and are caught up in the whole "Republicain = Bush = Bad" thing. Or perhaps ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cloning, should it be allowed?

    Okay, Sureal's theory sounds practical but a little sick. I can't imagine it going over well with the populace, farming human beings for organ, no matter the state of their ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wall-E

    Haha. In defense of Wall-E, let's compare it to Happy Feet: Wall-E and Happy Feet both had political messages and what not. Wall-E's, on the other hand, was basically unaddressed ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patokafus Trilogy. Check this out!

    :? Is this self-published?

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wall-E

    I saw this yesterday and loved it to pieces. The storyline was just phenomenal - better than the rest of these godawful CG films coming out lately. Or most films ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If you named "Big Brother..."

    Hehe, fun topic. ^_^ Big Brother Can Has Cheezburger? Big Brother Knows His ABCs Big Brother, In A Theatre Near You Big Brother Sings in the Shower Oh! I gotta ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Much can we trust science?

    Exactly how do you scientifically prove the existence of God, or as Rei put it, something without physical form, no physical evidence? I agree with everyone else, but then this ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Another beginner...

    I'm most definitely is a review of some poem. How in the world did he misplace this? o_O

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I would personally not pay... I have little expenses nipping me in the butt every other day anyway it seems, so it's really not too much for me to just ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if there were no such thing as glasses and if you couldn't see you just had to deal with it?

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    pied piper!

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's better then Word?

    I use Microsoft Works Word Processor, and I love it! Much better than Word.

    Jul 10, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown