User avatar

Clo

  • Lounge, The Re: Advice for a high school senior?

    Agh! Yoho reminded me. How can I forget? This is the only reason I can afford college. VOLUNTEER The thing colleges are looking for nowadays is volunteer hours and community ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice for a high school senior?

    Past senior to the rescue! ACT/SAT You can take it and submit scores all school year - so if you don't get the score you want, you can always take ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Most likely to be on the bestseller's list within 25 years

    Without a doubt, Sam and Suzanne.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I met Avi, a well-known writer, when he came to my elementary school one year. That was before I was a serious writer, though. I wish I could meet him ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    So a jumper IS a sweater? Makes me think of jumpsuit. And then I get confused. :) What other words?

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Living with humans has taught dogs morals, say scientists

    Oh! That is so cool. I wouldn't really say these are "morals" though. More like common sense? Dogs just being smarter? Still interesting.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Remember being a Newb?

    I'm a fairly new member. 2 1/2 months! But I have like 700 posts. Egad! I went and found my first review out of curiosity: I find this really amusing! ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Reccomender

    Adam >> Goodkind's first novel is quite good. Lengthy, a little absurd, but I enjoyed it.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    For arguments sake? Um. I'd say we'd probably day from something biological. A virus. Bacteria. Stephen King's Captain Trip's style thing. Just saying if it is prophesied that this will ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: UFO Sighting in my back garden!

    Aliens stealing our clothes. :lol: What has become of earth!?

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    My LJ is coconut_hotel. ( ) I don't use it a lot, but I still use it. ^^

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do you F.R.E.D.?

    F.R.E.D.! Why haven't you called?!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Me want points!!!

    Oh no! I worked really hard to get Featured Member last month and lost by a measly 100 points or something to Jared. I'm going to try again this month! ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    What Pork said. No... I'll be 29! I'll be nearing the end of my party years. Getting old. Is that a wrinkle? Ah! If everything goes as plan, I'll be ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are The Beijing Olympics A Trap?

    Admiral Ackbar says: IT'S A TRAP! XD

    Aug 19, 2008


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners