User avatar

Clo

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    For argument purposes and me just speculating, could we say... evil is something that takes the value away from a human life with ill intent in mind?

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Rapist's View of the World: Joss Whedon and Firefly

    Feminists need to understand there's a difference in sexual discrimination and willfully submitting to objectification a la TV shows and pornography It goes without saying, but not all feminists are ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Former UFC Middleweight Champion found dead...

    Hm, it seems like many celebrities have been dying lately...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: We can't stop here...

    This is bat country! I'm watching that movie right now. :P

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I wish I was. Damn college. Can't even inhale or exhale in the proper rhythms.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What Can Be Done To Improve Education?

    As someone who's going to be a future teacher, and having spent many hours already volunteering inside classrooms, I'd have to ask people to please not blame teachers for poor ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: WeBook Warning

    But I love Melissa and her goats.

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 100 reviews

    You are amazing! =D

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Diner Dash

    I wasted money by actually buying this game. And I don't have time to play it!

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    I watched a short series called Most Evil on Investigation Discovery that classified serial killers to degrees of evil based on things that they did and motivation/reasoning. It might interest ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    exciting! I was proud of my 500 too. :)

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I didn't like it. It was just sort of dull. I also don't really care for Rachel McAdams or whatever her name is.

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My laptop was stolen...

    My laptop broke! I'm currently in a computer lab. You have all my sympathy. :P

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How Nifty is This?

    neat, but I don't think I'd ever need it?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice for a high school senior?

    To sum it all up, none of it is really so scary. The college here is less organized than I am. "You were in this class? Oh, we cancelled that ...

    Aug 30, 2008


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett