User avatar

Clo

  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    Aw, cute chubby dogs!

    May 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sachiko's 17th Birthday!!

    Ahh, June's post wins! I love it! *offers kittens up to Sachi* Happy birthday!

    May 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Ten Thousand Members

    That is wayyy too many people.

    May 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    I can never sit at a desk, or anything. I like to sit on a couch with my laptop, or on a chair. Comfy place! Which isn't all that weird.

    May 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    I can never sit at a desk, or anything. I like to sit on a couch with my laptop, or on a chair. Comfy place! Which isn't all that weird.

    May 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: June!

    I'm imagining that June is staying far away from this thread with her modest self.

    May 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Swine Flu!

    I don't remember dying of the West Nile, or the Bird Flu, or MRSA. So, this may be a fallacy, but I don't suspect I'll die of the swine flu, ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imposter!

    These are some great lengths a certain someone is taking... I was really, horribly confused for a good two minutes. :lol:

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    They haunt my every waking moment. O_O

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: NaPoWriMo + Chat + Songs from the 90s =

    D= Let's sing it!

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 YWS Cities

    Honolulu?! Who is from there, and can they arrange for me to visit?

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I already thanked Conrad Rice via IM, but I would like to do it here. Conrad, you are amazing.

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS New Automatic Feature

    Now, can you get this to go to my classes and write my essays for me and go to work?

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I went childish one day and had a picnic and blew bubbles!

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Er, back on topic, guys. Feminists have a bad image due to extremes. When extreme side of the issue makes media attention or is written into books, that becomes what ...

    Apr 19, 2009


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily