User avatar

Clo

  • Welcome Mat Re: Stella's Real Name and Other Tales of Horror...

    Three: My diary doesn't have a name, it's lots of letters to random people who don't exist. Like an Anne Frank who can't make up her mind. "Dear Kitty, Dear ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    Bartemius. He is so wise.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: 1 Gigabyte Big

    Aw, the little baby's getting so big!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :Chapter 5

    Curley!!! *glomp* Kates eyes flew open, and was overcome by what was once a white background had turned into the dimmer lights of a hospital room. "and she was overcome" ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What do you have difficulty writing?

    I can't write endings. I feel like I don't worry too much while writing... just lalala, writing, fun, then I get to the ending and I start to worry. I ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Oh no. D: It's before I go back to lovely highspeed internet range. I don't know if I'll be able to listen when I'm still on dial up. Oh well... ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A change in YWS?

    A newbie's opinion, which I suppose can be disregarded. I do think, however, the biggest deal with the chat, was that it made us all realize how much control Nate ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The naming game

    Rob Russell! I don't like the name Tony. And alliteration is your friend.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: August's Instructor of the Month: BigBadBear!

    Congrats Jared! Best instructor ever! And, uh, all the other instructors are the best ones too.... ^_^;;;

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pink High Tops and Buterfly Wings

    Kaila~Marieeee~ I banged my head down onto my desk. I was sick of the constricting business suit I practically slept in. I longed for the days filled with pink high ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    Wall-E was refreshing. It deserves to be recognized for how much it stands out from the recent animated crap. It was such an amazing little movie. I did nothing today ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I'm a fan of Edward. I never understood those signs for "Edward or Jacob?" in book stores. It always seemed very obvious that it was Edward. Meyer pretty much admitted ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    I don't think gender really matters. There are jerks in both sexes.

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra pt 1

    Hey Olivia! Sex, drugs and rock and roll... the best story lead-ins. :D I'm also happy to see a story with a University setting. Since this a youth-aimed website, I ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    Did you use watercolor pencils? It looks like it. I like everything from the neck down. His jacket looks cool and all that. The colors look very nice too. Except ...

    Aug 3, 2008


don't try me bro
— Seirre