User avatar

Clo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I look but do not See

    Heya Kaida! I am already higher than most planes, seeing the sky because all it is is my world, for I have known nothing else That's an awkward phrasing in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ramblings of a Book Hugger

    I love musicals too! The Producers makes me cry from laughing.

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Happening

    I hated the Village because it was almost exactly like that Margaret Haddox book.... Running out of Time. Almost identical. It made me cringe.

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Faded Fear

    Hey Sela! I am here as your devious reviewer *ties on cape and hops around* Nit-picky slightly deluding the smell of old cigarettes and pretended cleanliness. Pretended sounds kind of ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for.... wait, how many stars do I have?

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    You said that you did get accepted by a real publisher, so you know that you can do that. You're only 18 years old. I imagine it would be okay ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Diner Dash

    Ah, this game is so mind-numbingly awesome. Look at Flo go! I hate those darn old people, they look like lemmings. I'm stuck though... at the last level of the ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: hey there, partner!

    I'm Clo, I'm around usually, and I talk a lot. I've reviewed your thing before!

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Wrong! I hate socks, and prefer to not wear them. The person below me bites their nails.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being judgmental.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    I'm beginning to feel like an OCD writer. I always HAVE to write my story in order. After I've written it, I may go and add things in between. I ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra pt 1

    Hooray, Olivia! Petra had only been at Haulcross University seven weeks and for the previous three " for seven weeks and in the previous three". I don't know, I think ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Publisher Pays You, You Don't Pay A Publisher

    Is self-publishing sort of like the last resort for the desperate writer? Will a self-published book never see a bookshelf? It's amazing how little I know about the world I ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Kyren's last hope

    Hey muse! Welcome to YWS! ^_^ I gave her a look of death, hoping she understood that I was possessed by my hate; and love. This semi-colon is incorrect. Semi-colons ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: vocabulary

    Oh! I love this website. I do it for fun if I'm waiting for something, and it really does help with vocab. They do this in elementary classrooms too where ...

    Aug 11, 2008


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm