User avatar

Clo

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What do you think of promoting democracy?

    I pretty much agree with the Prof. Democracy is a flawed system. It works well, for the most part, but it becomes corrupt - I think any government system is ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bigfoot body found in Georgia, U.S.

    Aw. Most definitely a hoax. I haven't seen a big foot hoax in a while! Or maybe I haven't been paying attention... The corpse looks rather fake, but I agree ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Turkish Journalists attacked in Ossetia

    This is so upsetting. It also troubles me that I can find no information on what's happening in my local city's newspaper. Why not keep the people informed? It's upsetting. ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bernie Mac died!

    I used to watch his show when I was young and didn't have satelite. I really enjoyed him! My little brother and I even had inside jokes about him.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Breaking Dawson

    ...Isn't Dawson a boy's name?

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    I am disappointed by the severe lack of Iceland (joking). The US is all freckled.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    My longest is 143,000 words. The question of quality over quantity comes to mind though.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: question abour your tastes

    I love romance, but I think books are better if there is a pleasant mixture of more than one element. Romance, adventure, all of that. There are several popular books ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Small American Towns

    Yeah, now that I think about it, I agree with what someone above me said. Make up your own town. Think of a clever name for a small town and ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sandman by Neil Gaiman

    Gah! I absolutely adore Neil Gaiman, and I have not read these yet! It's just so heartbreaking, I need to get on it. I want to read these so badly, ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    My collection is so large it could meld together and destroy Tokyo. So could mine. Our book collections could take over the world. Ooh, a partner in crime. Now all ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True! I love cats. (and it's Keith Haring... I love his art.) The person below me knows who Belle & Sebastian are.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True. The person below me has no idea what MY avatar is. (c'mon! A famous artist!)

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS In The Press Enterprise

    That's amazing! I bet we'll gain a few more members from THAT region. Or maybe not. I guess we'll see. :)

    Aug 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Away in the City

    Hey Kaila Marie! I am your reviewer for today. ^^ Yeah, Daddy?” she shouted back towards the screen door she had just heard whine open. “Parker is on the phone!” ...

    Aug 14, 2008


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical