User avatar

Clo

  • Randomosity Re: Me want points!!!

    Oh no! I worked really hard to get Featured Member last month and lost by a measly 100 points or something to Jared. I'm going to try again this month! ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    What Pork said. No... I'll be 29! I'll be nearing the end of my party years. Getting old. Is that a wrinkle? Ah! If everything goes as plan, I'll be ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I forget what it's called, but it's about a gay guy who meets a gay ghost, sleeps with said gay ghost, and proceeds to solve the mystery about the gay ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are The Beijing Olympics A Trap?

    Admiral Ackbar says: IT'S A TRAP! XD

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 Hobbes FTW!

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I lost a bet to Bek.

    :smt046 :smt044

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    Hey Ashley! I'm drawn in by the title. Mmm, strawberries. :P This page is contorted - I think your line break is too long. Try shortened it to snap the ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    I was reading an Australian books and I noticed instead of sweater they always said jumper - I think that was it. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. They also said the ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Piggy Sneezed on Me!!!

    so... I take it you like fish now?

    Aug 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Souls - chapter 1

    You know Happy, I wasn't reading this as a first part to a story while I reviewed, so I'm going to take back some things. For some reason, I percieved ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When is the perfect weather?

    When I write to tend be all closed up somewhere and don't even notice the weather. I suppose not sunny - then I would be outside!

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Eliminating "to be"!

    I didn't really take it as a "never" use the verb to be! sort of thing. Just something to keep in mind. I guess. ^^

    Aug 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Pwease? ^^

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    I think that says... Ludakris? 5/10

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Eliminating "to be"!

    That's so awesome that your teacher did that - I hadn't thought of something like this until I read this passage. It's funny how eliminating seemingly necessary words can make ...

    Aug 19, 2008


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James