User avatar

Clo

  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    Hey Ashley! Hooray, more~ Lana sometimes wished that she could be as free as they could, able to fly wherever their heart desired Eh, this is a very cliche thought. ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Yo Alez! My homeslice! ^_^ What it upizzle? Welcome to YWS! I suggest reading the rules. We're not strict here, but that's a good thing to do for anywhere you ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Lord of the Flies

    What do you mean nothing happens, you're 20 pages in! The Lord of the Flies is a disturbing tale about natural human savagery and the animalistic twists of the human ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me--the wierd girl

    Hey! Everybody in junior high and high school is a LOSER. Except us writers, of course. :wink: We're respectable, savvy people.

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Day But Today

    Hey Sapphire! I am your friendly reviewer for today. ^^ There was no answer when Josh knocked on the door that the singing was coming from . He opened it ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: UFO Sighting in my back garden!

    Aliens stealing our clothes. :lol: What has become of earth!?

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    My LJ is coconut_hotel. ( ) I don't use it a lot, but I still use it. ^^

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Cal! Welcome to YWS! Important: Before posting your own stuff, you must review two pieces. Also, try to maintain a 2-to-1 reviews to story ratio. Reviewing is good for ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do you F.R.E.D.?

    F.R.E.D.! Why haven't you called?!

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you can find inspiration. I tend to read to find inspiration... creativity sparks creativity. College is difficult to work around though. Eh! Darn. This is ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Starting a new topic like this make me feel wasteful...

    Ohhmygood. Post the first chapter of your novel here! I want to see it. :D Welcome to YWS - I hope you love it here. The site has really helped ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: That's not MY Cantalope. [Free Reviews]

    It's not spiritual, but Hell is in it! O:

    Aug 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How The World Burns

    Hey Kylan! You need to PM me when you post... send out the bat signal... I love your stories! Eli aimed the gun to the woman's head with steady hands, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Spiric Frenzy

    Hey angel! Germaine stood on the front porch of a vacant house . In her arms weeping softly was Levin her boyfriend of three years. You need a comma in ...

    Aug 20, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold