User avatar

Clo

  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    Happy & Olivia, you're all done! Fun, I'll finish you soon. =)

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 2

    Oliiivvviaaaa. Summer was coming back to reality much harder than she could ever have imagined I don't really like this line. I think it's the "ever have imagined" part. I ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 1

    Olivia! *glomp* I swear I would've reviewed this eventually. Yessirree... :oops: Oh well, I need to be gouged in that review topic of mine! I need to review! Well, onto ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Breathers - Prologue

    Hey Happy, here I am, as needed! =D It is a common assumption amongst my kind that the first kill is always the hardest. I agree with Snoink's comment, about ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    I finished you, Thunder and Sunshine! I'll be right with you, Happy! Feed me more reviews. :)

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Serendipity In Hell; 1

    Hey Sunny! I'm here to review, as requested for you! Yay! =D Tone In the intro, I don't really like the tone you use to bring us into the story: ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Dog Saw it

    Hey Thunder_dude, here I'm flying in to give you a review! I don't think the prompt was that awful. Somewhat trying! Challenges are fun, no? It's healthy to challenge ourselves ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mira

    Hey Bittersweet! I think this overall looks really nice! You have a lot of artistic potential, and I definitely think art is something you should focus on. I like the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Higher Race part 2

    Hey Nutty! On to Part 2, yip! A lot of the thoughts and perspective is from the four year old's point of view. I find this as strange while reading ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    Nutty, I did the first part of yours! I'll finish everyone else tomorrow, loves! ^_~

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Higher Race

    Hey Nutty! Here to do my duty and review! *salute* The blocks tumbled across the rug, spreading around the child’s plump thighs in casual disarray. Slowly the child looked up, ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: FreakForChrist

    I blame Jesus.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    I feel like the Lounge has been very negative lately. Somebody start posting positive threads! :D

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New YWS Mock-Up (for real)

    I like it! It looks real savvy. Two thumbs up, Big Nate! :)

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    Girls being scribes? Perfect! Guys do stuff, girls document it. What a splendid idea. I'm not a big fan of girls, but I also don't like this is extremely sexist ...

    Sep 30, 2008


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain