User avatar

Clo

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Since everyone has forgotten, as the founder of this popular thread I feel I should say that in my initial post for this I said Do Not Mention Twilight or ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Creep- Chapter 4

    Connie! It did not take Creep one day to heal his wounds. Well - that's obvious! ^^ I think it would be best to not keep such an obvious sentence. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Creep- Chapter 4

    Connie! It did not take Creep one day to heal his wounds. Well - that's obvious! ^^ I think it would be best to keep such an obvious sentence. waiting ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Salt#1 (part one)

    Hey Pawprint! I like your username - how cute! =3 My fingers easily sliced through the warm sand. Each grain just slipped through, never to be caught. The sun was ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fanny

    Ky -- I look at this and know I'm going to have a hard time critiquing it, because it's going to be borderline perfect and very experimental. Of course, I ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    You don't give proper evidence to your points, considering this is a piece of writing. Since these comments are really a debate and not a critique, if you wish to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    Just because you don't think it's art, does not in any way mean it is in fact not art. Again, subjective. I might as well be yelling at a wall, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs

    I profess a solid and substantial undying love for you Galerius, one of which no amount of declaration can fully display. Please, may I have the points.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    First off, ouch. Don't put words in all caps. If you need to all-cap words, then you're not truly making a good point. Second, art is subjective. Personal. You'd be ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mario Kart Love Song

    I actually really like the lyrics to this song! :D

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream Journal ~ #1

    Hey Merry! I will be your friendly neighborhood reviewer. ^^ Nitpicks I never liked him. Or so I thought. I like the intro - it grabs the attention and brings ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forked (1)

    Hey staples! This snagged my attention, and now I just have to review it! As is commonly accepted among figures of little importance, really weird things that end with you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forked (1)

    Hey staples! This snagged my attention, and now I just have to review it! As is commonly accepted among figures of little importance, really weird things that end with you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forked (1)

    Hey staples! This snagged my attention, and now I just have to review it! As is commonly accepted among figures of little importance, really weird things that end with you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for an obscure picture of Mushu, when Mushu is so awesome he should be clearly defined.

    Dec 3, 2008


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey