User avatar

Clo

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astray (3)

    Okay, THIS is the last one of these until I get more feedback. :P Three The place Amelia had thought was the Kay County Fair turned out to be just ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cat's Cradle

    First and foremost, because you're new, I just need to point out that along with posting your own stories, you need to review others as well to earn points. I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astray (1)

    Thank you for the feedback! It's all very helpful, and I'm taking all of the advice. I actually took the name Amelia from Amelia Atwater Rhodes and Dahl from Roald ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    I love your description of the pursuit of the elk. It's so exciting! And written well too. I'm definitely loving this story! Many hearts I throw at it!!! She hates ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Hey, we're not all very young here. I turn 19 in less than a month, and I attend college and edit a literary journal. Anyway, welcome and hope you stay! ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    I am very drawn into this story. About the show, not tell thing - it is something to avoid, but also something a lot of popular authors do. :wink: Try ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Golden Medallion

    I just wanted to add that I agree with Tatra - this story reminds me of the Dark is Rising. Why is that? I read it so long ago and ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Wow! What did she do to deserve this? I am totally hooked. I like werewolf stories, but I feel that so few good ones have been written. This has me ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nectar of the Gods

    Eros and Psyche is my FAVORITE Greek myth, and I absolutely adore what you've written here! I never imagined somebody writing it out in detail. Your dialogue is believable and ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Salvation of Earth

    A good, interesting story. The writing's very smart sounding. I feel dazzled by the sci-fi speak! Almost every nitpicking thing has already been pointed out. Here... New York Times read ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Street Teens

    OF COURSE a story about teens living on the streets gets my attention! The concept could go anywhere. Just a few problems to add... Carter Adams, an unwanted teen of ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astray (2)

    The first part of this chapter was already posted in the prior thread. I don't know how to link to the first chapter. I guess I'll figure it all out. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astray (1)

    Aw, thank you! I definitely never thought somebody would say THAT. I did once have more there where her boyfriend left her. One time when I was rereading it a ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think

    I don't think you should give up on the story! If you work through it, it has potential. And I disagree with the ten year old not knowing about an ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    Personally I never saw what was so horrible about cliches. YES - one should try to be original. And you can't always rely on cliches. But sometimes when I'm read ...

    Jun 18, 2008


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr