User avatar

Clo

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Unknown

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in a locker.

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 I like the second one, but the first - the Bee Movie was strange. o_O

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Very pretty, inspires jealousy ^_^

    Jul 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo's Free Thorough Reviews

    Anyone else? These are free reviews! All you have to do is ask. ^_^

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Home

    Hey Tosh! Welcome to YWS! *knows Spanish* Maybe you should have a key somewhere for those who don't. Describe Alej a little more. I'm a little unsure why he should ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things To Do To Ourselves

    *shameful revival of story* Wow, thank you guys! I wasn't sure people would actually like this... and if someone could teach me how to format, that would be very nice, ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The TECH Project, Chapter One

    In fact, some of its residents found that it had terrible weather I think you should rephrase the last part, since it sounds a little lame with the prior sentence. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She

    Her head swung as she talked. The way puppets do when you twist the back bar, I think that sentence should be apart of the following paragraph. The way puppets ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small whimper, but no more

    Hey bunnie you are! :D The first thing I saw was the newspaper. It read of a man who died while trying to save his kid from drowning, my kid. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things To Do To Ourselves

    Prose. Needs a lot of work. How the heck do you format? Some of the formatting is screwed up. *eyes cross in frustration* The poem part doesn't actually look like ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Evil is a Matter of Shoes

    Hey Churlish! to a city with such a insane ruler Since "insane" starts with a vowel, "a" should be "an". The first paragraph is written very well and draws me ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicotine and Spice - Part One/Three

    It rang again, longer this time, someone was impatient That last bit is sort of just hanging there. I think a dash would suit this nicely. "...this time - someone ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Angel That Is Listening

    to join in the sillyness Silliness. on their chest, were ready to take my Angel. No comma there. 0.2 Love at First Hell I don't really like/get this title. "Hell ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for giving terrible medical advice (your custom title).

    Jul 7, 2008


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26