User avatar

Clo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 HAHA! Jay and Silent Bob!

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: End.

    Wow! What an opening line. Drags me in, that's for sure. Suddenly, in the corner of my vision, I see a light swim by me. Then there’s another, and another. ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicotine and Spice Part Two/Three

    I just noticed that you said this was based off a Placebo song. I love Placebooo!! *tackle, glomp* Anywho... ^_^; I think the opening line is strange. "Only trouble is..." ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Test

    I love how this has gotten more reviews than anything I've ever posted. Or others. ^_^ Maybe that's what it's testing...?

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If you named "Big Brother..."

    Hehe, fun topic. ^_^ Big Brother Can Has Cheezburger? Big Brother Knows His ABCs Big Brother, In A Theatre Near You Big Brother Sings in the Shower Oh! I gotta ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I really liked it. But it did drag on, though I didn't find it that unpleasant... then again, Harper Lee only wrote one book in her life time. Might as ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Bird & the Fish

    There's this song I love by Umbrella Tree...about a bird and a fish that fall in love but can't be together because they can't breathe when they're together, in each ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay Guys..

    Wow, oekaki. And very good oekaki... I myself am AWFUL. I don't really like your beginning ones, but the latter two - the stranger ones, I adore. All of them, ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Much can we trust science?

    Exactly how do you scientifically prove the existence of God, or as Rei put it, something without physical form, no physical evidence? I agree with everyone else, but then this ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for thinking that was unreasonable of me. :P

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Another beginner...

    I'm most definitely is a review of some poem. How in the world did he misplace this? o_O

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A prologue for a story I'm considering.

    You're probably not getting any reviews because you're not reviewing in return. There's a big rule on this site: Before you post your own work, you need to review two ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Evening

    Hey Dem! Nah, he wants to have a calm[s]ful[/s] moment alone." I don't believe "calmful" is a word. At that kind of moments "moment" This is very, very short, and ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my small colection of oil pastels

    If you're not gonna use a scanner to upload things on dA, I would suggest placing the piece of art on a flat surface in a very bright room - ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: When the Gestapo Come Knocking

    Hey lhighton, The uniform, nearly completely back "Nearly completely" - two adverbs in a row. Looks bad. Also, typo there, should be black. Ebbe stood still, unmoved, for that is ...

    Jul 11, 2008


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening