User avatar

Clickduncake

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    2/10 A bit crowded. It seems that you were jumping up and down screaming "pick me! Pick me!" to the reader who is considering buying you. --- The Vampires stole ...

    May 13, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 A very interesting twist on the save the world sub genre. Though, it does seem to lack much character motivation/a way of getting across a sympathetic protagonist. All she ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    3/10 This isn't a bad opening line, just a pet peeve of mine. You see, you're being obscure about this "she" when there is no need to be. What was ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    5/10 Perhaps I need some context for this one, but I didn't really like it. There wasn't anything wrong with it, other than the fact that it seems like a ...

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Not at all. I like it short :P TUBM has stepped on Lego's this past month.

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Anything by Brandon Sanderson I am a fanboy over. TUBM has already spent their Christmas money.

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Um, hehe. Hehe. Stop looking at me like that. TUBM is a middle child.

    Feb 9, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Hm, five? I don't know if I can do it. 5. All the Dune books after the first. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Dune. But after the ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi i'm the philoneist

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any question or need a review feel free to ask me!

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10 Very well put together, nicely flowing. It just seems right . The problem I have is the draw for me to read the book isn't as strong as the ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: PICK ME PICK ME - Timmy's Reviewing Endeavors

    I'd love a review for I hope you like it :3

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am new.

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm Clickdun and I'll be... well, someone who said hi. :)

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 Though it has room for improvement, it is a strong start. Just a little nipick: why do we need to know it was half past eight? Why not just ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writer in Miami

    Welcome back Lance! :) *Welcoming confetti* What's your book about?

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, new here!

    @ClippedWings Go to the bottom of the piece you wish to review, there should be a little box that asks you "is this a review?" under the area where you ...

    Jan 27, 2015


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)