User avatar

ClaraKingofSnow

  • Writing Tips Re: Set plot or meandering?

    Do you find it better to start writing a story with a set plot? Is it easier to just meander until you find a good place to end? I've never ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Barbeque *no edit*

    You must be starving; Do you want a hamburger? No, thanks. Do you want a hot dog? No, I'm fine. Potato salad or maybe even some vegetables with Ranch? I ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: snow falling on cedars

    My, my this is lovely. I almost forgot to stop reading. :D I don't understand the verb to lip in line 2. Perhaps a different one-syllable verb? The first line ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    This poem is a bit too commonplace for me. There's nothing really wholly unique about it. The rhyme scheme also takes away from the meaning (which also seems to be ...

    Feb 7, 2010


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality