User avatar

ClaraKingofSnow

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do you imagine dreams?

    Just saying that the three forums below are: Do you + Imagine... + Dreams. :) Insperation maybe? :) Yeah, I learned a technique kind of like that at a writing ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do you imagine dreams?

    Thanks, Ziggiefred. I agree with what you're saying. I'll get back to you when I've edited it some more. :) ClaraKingofSnow

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do you imagine dreams?

    Do you imagine dreams? Or are they potent with reality? Ask the stars: they say that nightmares empower and that dreams are misunderstood, spread like violence. (They claw beneath my ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: virgin kiss.

    Firstly, please do not write prefaces to your work. Onwards. I like this and I don't like it. I don't like that you used a porcelain doll as the subject ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Unca Steve

    I think either you should end it at "and he pointed my black present at me" or write a better ending. Am I right in thinking that the current ending ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Passion and Lust

    I love-love-love your first line, but the rest kind of fell apart for me. What you really want to show in the poem is passion and lust, yeah? So get ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Diary (I know, what a cliche, right?)

    I like the "Dear Diary" format, but why is there a dream at the beginning? If you're going to tell us something about it in the diary entry, then omit ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh geez, this is still making me laugh. "...and Bella won’t do anything but give me those freaky bedroom eyes. She’s crazy! She’s ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    Blue = my suggestions I feel a part of me is dying Yet nothing's being born anew. I just want the gift back I once had (finish here) , The ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crash and Burn

    (I'm addressing points stanza by stanza.) You honestly think it's as simple as that? You told her lies, To cover up the truth, And you sat there and thought, "It's ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Keep Fighting

    I kind of expected some greater metaphor or more explosive ending. (Sorry, I'm not a fan of any branch of the military.) I don't like the "for"s that begin the ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Barbeque *no edit*

    Yeah, I agree that it fell flat. I wrote it in maybe five minutes and left it alone. I'll definitely post more poetry that's been contemplated and revised over and ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Darkness Is Day

    Sheesh, this is really long. Anyways, I'll just jump right to the points that I don't think have been made. I agree that your description and metaphors are very nice, ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Set plot or meandering?

    Wow, thanks! I'll try both of your suggestions (and probably any others); they make sense because I can totally write a really good short memoir piece. :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Been You- Chapter 1 [still editing]

    Hi poojaaa16! I like the idea, but for a first chapter, this is a bit bland. I know it's so cliché, but 'show, don't tell' is a good mantra to ...

    Feb 7, 2010


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx