User avatar

Clairia

No Limit

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    oh, he's gone!

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Goodness

    Thank you, @Iggy! Goodness, I'm late but was looking back and saw this xD

    Nov 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @Wolfical You beat me! Hi, @Leo , welcome to YWS! I joined recently as well, and it's a really awesome site. I hope you love it as much as I ...

    Nov 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Goodness

    Thank you all for the kind words! I hope I'll fit in here. Ghost

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Goodness

    Oh dear, here we go, I've probably already done something wrong. Whilst I'm testing some of these things, I suppose we start, eh? Hello, everyone, I'm Ghost, and you shan't ...

    Oct 31, 2017


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie