-
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
Day Eight: "I never believed they existed, but this one is staring right at me."
Jul 4, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I am here to claim my shield!
Jul 4, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
Hi!! I'm really excited to have you join
Jul 4, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
@saruka @kat13254 @danni88 If you all wouldn't mind including faceclaims on your application pages, I would really appreciate it! It helps me get a better understanding on your characters besides ...
Jul 3, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
@kat13254 Awesome! Thanks for that
Jul 3, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
storybook.jpg Welcome to The Pianist's Daughter Detailed Discussion! I suppose we can call it TPDDD for short. :wink: This page is designed for us to talk about details surrounding The ...
Jul 3, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter
The Pianist's Daughter WFP | DT storybook.jpg When words fail, music speaks. Nathaniel Afters has suffered a terrible loss. Presteigne's own treasure, Cecilia , has vanished into thin air. The ...
Jul 3, 2018 -
Re: Report a good member!
thank you @birukun !
Jul 2, 2018 -
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
Day Seven: You sold your soul to the devil a year ago. Today he returns it and says "I need a favor."
Jun 28, 2018 -
Re: Do you prefer cats or dogs?
dogs omg
May 26, 2018 -
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
Day Six: "The cat began to describe the escape plan."
May 19, 2018 -
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
(Oh dear! I haven't caught up with this in a while. Apologies!) Day Five: "Dude. We are not asking the dragon for directions."
May 18, 2018 -
Re: Knight Clairia's Log
My last mission is to obtain a regal Unicorn . They are beautiful creatures and it's been my goal to gain one. I am very excited to begin my quest ...
May 14, 2018 -
Re: Knight Clairia's Log
Turns out that my silver chest was not big enough, so I'm going back to the Green Room to earn my Gold Chest , which will surely do the trick. ...
May 14, 2018 -
Re: Knight Clairia's Log
Now with my jeweled chalice I must flee to hide it in a Silver Chest , where it shall be safe from harm. Yet the only way for me to ...
May 14, 2018
