-
Re: Review Month is Upon Us
I pledge!
Aug 21, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
@kat13254 Thanks so much! @Danni88 No worries!
Aug 11, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
If you wouldn't mind just answering the questions I asked Shane, that would be great!
Aug 11, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
Thank you, Carina!
Aug 10, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
@godhatesShane Well, cool! So here are a few things I need to know -- 1. Your general do/do not's in terms of others using your character 2. A more thorough ...
Aug 9, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
Hey, everyone! { for ping purposes here we go oof @carina @danni88 @saruka @godhatesShane @kat13254 } I'd like to speak with each of you on this forum about your characters/what ...
Aug 9, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
Here's the letter, guys! In the first round we'll all be following the instructions. Dear {Insert character here}, I write to you hurriedly and desperately. You barely know me, or ...
Aug 4, 2018 -
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
Day Ten: "I don't think we're doing this right. The directions said..."
Aug 4, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
I'm currently writing them, and I planned to have them all on the WFP by last week, but I've been running low on time lately, so they should be on ...
Jul 26, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
Yeah! Cecilia sent letters to the four kids the day before she disappeared that told them they could only trust each other and that the secrets to solving her mystery ...
Jul 26, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
That's a good idea!
Jul 25, 2018 -
Re: The Pianist's Daughter [DT]
Sorry to double post, everyone, but I think we all really need to have a meeting on the feedpad sometime soon! { @saruka @carina @godhatesshane @kat13254 @Danni88 } It's time ...
Jul 15, 2018 -
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
Day Nine: "It was a dark and stormy night--Okay, never mind. It was pretty nice out there, actually."
Jul 15, 2018 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Leila. Dylan or Dustin?
Jul 15, 2018 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Lukas. Madalyn or Madeline?
Jul 4, 2018
