User avatar

Clairia

No Limit

  • Archive Re: Don't Look Further

    COSETTE ROUND 1 ENTRY Ariana was dead. Cosette had realized it first. What it was that gave it away, she didn’t know. Not exactly. Maybe it was the fact that ...

    Aug 21, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    will do! i'll get right to it

    Aug 21, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    No problem! And awesome!

    Aug 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    Thank you so much! I'm glad everything worked for you. And there's nothing specific I can think of at the moment, but if you do have questions concerning the general ...

    Jul 31, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    Hi, everyone! The FINAL version of Cosette's first entry is in the WFP! Before I publish it, however, I'm going to need everyone's approval that it's a-ok in regards to ...

    Jul 27, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    All the CPs have been submitted!! I can now make the necessary changes to the first chapter.

    Jul 21, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    omg! so excited to read

    Jul 21, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    awesome! thanks so much !

    Jul 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    understandable. take ur time, saru

    Jul 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    A wise choice.

    Jul 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    My CP is submitted! I'd love for everyone's to be up around 8:00 PM on Saturday of this week!! quick poke for @xxxtheswordsmanxxx @saruka @magestorrow

    Jul 16, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    fantastic!

    Jul 16, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    @MageStorrow yes and yes!! I'll definitely edit both things for you! i just went with a general persona idea that I had but i can totally edit it as soon ...

    Jul 15, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    omg !! ch 1 is basically done LOLOL i just need approval from everyone to use their characters (n we STILL need a Richard. The draft of ch 1 is ...

    Jul 15, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Don't Look Further [DT]

    Awesome!

    Jul 15, 2019


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus