-
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
Claikria Close enough ;)
Jan 21, 2020 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I'm allergic to Tide laundry detergent. It's literally the only thing that makes me break out in hives.
Jan 21, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Sulk
Jan 21, 2020 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Kester! Mary Margaret or Mary Jane?
Jan 21, 2020 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
i'm sad to see you go :( it was great having you on the team! best wishes
Jan 11, 2020 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
thanks so much for such a quick reply @xxxtheswordsmanXxx !! I'm starting on round three's first entry now. this is the round in which they'll likely start preparing for an ...
Jan 9, 2020 -
Re: The Review Tavern
@LZPianoGirl I am so, so sorry for the long wait! Finals had gotten the best of me and it completely slipped my mind over break, but your review is done! ...
Jan 8, 2020 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
i think we should simply have them discover the room and that any sign of danger should probably come in the next round. i think round three will consist of ...
Jan 7, 2020 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
I loved that so much !! The discovery of the room was written so well :) I can't wait to see how the others react! @xxxTheSwordsmanxxx it's your turn to ...
Jan 6, 2020 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
@saruka what's your take on that?
Dec 27, 2019 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
oh no !! i'm so sorry, saruka :( i should have pmed you. you didn't let us down !! I just didn't want the SB to die. if there's a ...
Dec 27, 2019 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
that's a good idea!! :) . it would add more drama to the SB and express the reality of the danger to the other three kids. as for the plan, ...
Dec 26, 2019 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
round two has begun !! it's @jaybird's turn to post
Dec 24, 2019 -
Re: Don't Look Further
COSETTE ROUND 2 ENTRY Support each other by doing what you can, when you can. It was unfair how right he was; how right he always was. Richard had this ...
Dec 23, 2019 -
Re: Don't Look Further [DT]
I've made the executive discussion to nix Saruka from this SB - nothing against her personally, just a decision based off of her lack of activity. So, that leaves Jay ...
Dec 22, 2019
