User avatar

Clairia

No Limit

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Brenner @RavenLord

    Dec 12, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    oh, he's gone!

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Goodness

    Thank you, @Iggy! Goodness, I'm late but was looking back and saw this xD

    Nov 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @Wolfical You beat me! Hi, @Leo , welcome to YWS! I joined recently as well, and it's a really awesome site. I hope you love it as much as I ...

    Nov 8, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Which Colored Skittle Do You Eat First?

    I just eat them-- Was I supposed to care which...which one? Oh god, here come the horses with their riders, coming to tell me GHOSTIE, UR RONG!111!1!!1

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Goodness

    Thank you all for the kind words! I hope I'll fit in here. Ghost

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Goodness

    Oh dear, here we go, I've probably already done something wrong. Whilst I'm testing some of these things, I suppose we start, eh? Hello, everyone, I'm Ghost, and you shan't ...

    Oct 31, 2017


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet