-
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
First Attempt L.onddonffrede Second Attempt ,loonmdflonde Third Attempt ,lo nfdone Fourth Attempt l,llonnjfdone Fifth Attempt Loondone (Almost there!) Sixth Attempt Lonedone (So close. Hopefully seven
May 10, 2018 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Lukas Natalia or Natalie?
May 10, 2018 -
Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)
Hey there, everyone! I'm Londone, and I wanted to maybe help you guys (and myself :D ) out a little bit! We've all had a little writer's block at one ...
May 9, 2018 -
Re: Want your OC drawn for free?
Wow, thank you! That's incredible! I may be interested in doing such a thing. Bookmarked this site!
May 9, 2018 -
Re: Mafia!
Sounds totally tubular. I'm ready.
May 2, 2018 -
Re: Knight Clairia's Log
My quest now is to acquire a trusty Shield so that I may better protect myself! Shield 16. "How Was Your Day--Chapter 29.2" by Querencia 17. "Monolougue Comedy" by Eve ...
Apr 30, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I have done 15 reviews in the Green Room and I am ready to earn my sword!
Apr 29, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Am I required to receive a knight badge before I can continue on my quest for a sword? Because I'm afraid I've already started...
Apr 26, 2018 -
Re: Knight Clairia's Log
And now I seek to claim a Sword (which I shall call Aesthete) This sword shall be mine to carry into battle, so I must acquire it--onto the Green Room! ...
Apr 26, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
i have completed my ten reviews and i think i'm a knight now?
Apr 26, 2018 -
Re: no longer in use!!
of course! thanks so much!
Apr 25, 2018 -
Re: Knight Clairia's Log
Clairia became a squire of Knights of the Green Room on April 24th, 2018-- --And was knighted on April 26th, 2018. please send me reviews here , it would be ...
Apr 25, 2018 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
i wish to become a knight!
Apr 25, 2018 -
Re: no longer in use!!
when i get home i promise
Apr 24, 2018 -
Re: no longer in use!!
not active !! go check out The Review Tavern
Apr 24, 2018
