User avatar

Clairia

No Limit

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Clairia's Log

    The shimmer and glimmer and precious jewels--that is what I strive to earn now. A Jeweled Chalice glows in the moonlight. Here goes nothing... Jeweled Chalice 101. 102. 103. 104. ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Clairia's Log

    I am from the wonderful state of Georgia, and so for my Coat of Arms I'll be looking to obtain my state's official one-- Coat of Arms 56. "Prologue (A ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Clairia's Log

    Now into the arena. It's knight Londone with a Jousting Lance , prepared to slay her opponent. (Also known as the reviews in the Green Room!) Jousting Lance 46. "Flowers ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Clairia's Log

    Now I need a Full Suit of Armor so an Achilles Heel isn't even a bit of a worry for me. Can't be a legend and then fall halfway through. ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Clairia's Log

    My beautiful Horse , that I shall call Arielle, will be faithful and by my side forevermore once I gain her. (Only if I feed her a lot of sugar ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Clairia's Log

    A Helmet to keep my precious head safe from harm! No use gaining knowledge and then getting my brains get knocked out, eh? Helmet 21. "Does Dragon Meat Even Taste ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you find your avatar?

    From giggling over Stranger Things on the internet.

    May 13, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)

    Day Four: "It's been fifteen years, but I still regret what happened at the lake that night. It wasn't supposed to play out that way."

    May 13, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)

    Day Three: [Your character]: "I'm not going to help you take over the world. Not even if you bribe me with cookies."

    May 12, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Daily Writing Prompts! (Courtesy of Myself and the Internet)

    Day Two: [Your character]: "Surprise! I'm back from the dead! Isn't that exciting?"

    May 10, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Back in My Day

    Ever hear your grandmother/grandfather/mom/dad/any other person older than you are say; "Back in my day, we didn't have [the item you've been messing around with for an hour]" (aka your ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    6/10 interesting to look at and makes me think for some reason. i like the color scheme as well.

    May 10, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    oh god, that was a recording of me singing xD it's really bad

    May 10, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    look how lucky i am to be underneath @ravenlord god well ur username makes me think of a lot of things because we're ibfs so uH probably when i first ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    100,765,834 (Not sure why I thought of this, but beat that! xD)

    May 10, 2018


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves