User avatar

Cirute

Cirute

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @cirute, you've been marking them as review, right? I just realized that, stupid me! Thanks!

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Okay, I'm using Torch browser on a Toshiba laptop. The problem is I have done several reviews in the past week or so and none have been marked as a ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thanks Holysocks!

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm Cirute. I joined this site because I write stuff. I'm just finishing up the first chapter of a book, so I'll probably post that sooner or later. Just ...

    Nov 27, 2013


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson