User avatar

Cirute

Cirute

  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Late night creature concept sketch. I think I'll name him Lhotse.

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Long TIme No See (Dragon Drawing)

    Thanks! You're way better than me, though I've never done any work with digital art. What type of system do you use? Here's something I started months ago, but never ...

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Long TIme No See (Dragon Drawing)

    That's really good! Good to see other dragon artists on YWS! Dragons are such fascinating creatures to draw, I find. Here's some dragon art from moi:

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Too graphic?

    Nope, nothing is too graphic. At least that is the way it is for me. When I first joined this site I was scared that I would get banned for ...

    Apr 23, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    @Zolen That's a sick photo! What type of camera do you have?

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    @LordGreenleaf That's really good! I can't use markers to save my life. :(

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Drew Nimbus, a character from the novel I'm writing. I really need to get a scanner, cause my camera made the image look distorted. Two hours, 4B pencil.

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Is there some secret to getting a picture to attach? I want to share a drawing, but it keeps saying that the extension is not allowed when I load the ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    I don't have any art to share, sadly. I suck at drawing. But Cirute, that is amazing. Like, seriously amazing. :smt003 Thanks!

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    I know there's probably another forum like this, but I couldn't find it! So post whatever art you like! Here's something I drew in Physics class today.

    Jan 30, 2014


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster