User avatar

Cirute

Cirute

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Wow, reading the replies I have gotten for this post is very thought provoking. I'm sorry that I have not been able to really keep up with reading from this ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?

    Storm update: So far we've got about a foot and it's still coming down! I also just learned we're going to get ANOTHER storm, this time an Alberta clipper, later ...

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?

    Went skiing today! It was -8F when I left and got all the way up to 3 today! New Hampshire is supposed to get the brute of the coming storm, ...

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?

    I've got a list of favourite band/musical artists. Some of them are : The Beatles, Abba, Bee Gees, Queen, Eagles, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Eminem, One Republic, Coldplay, The ...

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?

    What is your favorite band or artist? I'm open to anything. Personally, my favorite artist is probably Neil Young, and my favorite band would be Rage Against The Machine. I'm ...

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?

    It's about 17 degrees F here in New Hampshire with a good bit of snow on the ground. Good skiing weather!

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2013 Yearbook

    Guess I should reserve a spot here.

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Right now, would you rather

    BMX.

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Yeah, I'm well aware of what I'm getting myself into. Trust me, after putting several videos out on Youtube on this subject I know people tend to get out of ...

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    As an atheist, I have received much criticism from peers. People have tried time and time again to get me to put my faith in the Creationist method, and yet ...

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear/Chemical weapons.

    The bombs were terrible, but one must look at the alternative: invading Japan. We knew the Japanese would never surrender, for they were entirely devoted to their country. The Japanese ...

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you looking forward to?

    Uhh... let's see. I'm looking forward to competing in a big freestyle ski competition over in Vermont.

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Sorry for the terrible pic, it's 12:04 in the morning!

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite Fantasy book?

    You know what, scratch what I just said, Raptor Red is more historical fiction. My favorite fantasy book would probably be The Hobbit or With These Broken Wings, though WTBW ...

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What were you last writing?

    The last thing I was working on was my book Kingdom North. I just started on chapter two. :D

    Nov 28, 2013


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies