User avatar

Cirute

Cirute

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @Lucrezia Okay... first time I've ever heard that one...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Am I a weirdo, KnightTeen?

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

    "Cortez The Killer" by Neil Young. Not that it's really a bad thing, the song is basically a lyrical masterpiece accompanied by utterly amazing guitar work. Awesome song!

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What did YOU do for Valentine's Day?

    Ah, hell, where do I begin? Well, the day started at around five in the morning with my dad telling me that school was cancelled due to snow. I slept ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Will you be Mine?

    Aww, thank you @Lucrezia! Also, once again, thank you for all of your great reviews. And thank mother nature for dumping fourteen inches of snow on us and cancelling school. ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Random question why was that like watching drunk people argue about stars? Because it get's you nowhere, but is fun to watch. Anyway, here's my two cents: If you could ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What's your long-term writing goal?

    I certainly have an idea in the works that I hope to one day write and get published, but that's for later days.

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Irate.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Yeah, I'm leaving. For some reason YWS won't count my reviews and therefore I am unable to post anything new. Too bad, really. I really enjoyed this site. Bye!

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?

    I forgot to mention when I first created this, I also like The Casualties, GG Allin, The Sex Pistols, The Exploited, Muse, Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Anybody who likes fantasy books?

    Fantasy's awesome! My favorite would defiantly be The Hobbit by the great J.R.R Tolkien.

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I know, I know, I've posted here before, but this one was just to great to pass up. What you see here is me, about to ski off a fifteen ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favourite Band Is. . .

    Rage Against the Machine, GG Allin, Jimi Hendrix, The Casualities and Neil Young would probably be my favorites.

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I think I have a pretty nice hat too!

    Dec 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I posted a picture here earlier, but it was so dark that the picture was rather horrid. Here's a better one.

    Dec 21, 2013


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero