-
Re: What's your favorite book?
My Immortal. Just kidding, my favorite would probably be... The Hobbit.
Aug 28, 2014 -
Re: Do your (immediate) family members write?
No one in my family writes. Nobody knows that I even write-- not my family, not my friends, not anyone I know personally.
Jul 14, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
My snake and I.
Jul 7, 2014 -
Re: Give me a movie/book/show/whatever that will make me cry
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.
May 2, 2014 -
Re: Give me a movie/book/show/whatever that will make me cry
Come and See was pretty messed up.
Apr 30, 2014 -
Re: Give me a movie/book/show/whatever that will make me cry
Oh god, forgot the saddest movie of all time: When The Wind Blows. Whoever made that film had some serious mental issues.
Apr 30, 2014 -
Re: Give me a movie/book/show/whatever that will make me cry
The Plague Dogs and Watership Down are terribly sad. Secret of Nimh is pretty dark.
Apr 30, 2014 -
Re: YWS group photo!
This is going to sound creepy, I know, but a dragon. YOLO.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Why do you write?
Because I'm selfish.
Apr 2, 2014 -
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
My feeling about the big bang is that it all happens in cycles. When one universe ends, another begins or something of the like. Like in that video for Pearl ...
Mar 23, 2014 -
Re: Anyone down to make a comic?
I dunno, it sounds awfully complex and rather difficult. Really, if I was you, I'd try to find someone who does digital art. With digital art, it's much easier to ...
Mar 8, 2014 -
Re: Anyone down to make a comic?
I can draw, but I only do traditional art (as opposed to digital), and do not have a scanner.
Mar 7, 2014 -
Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!
Wow, Lucrezia, thank you! I'm honored, therefore, I nominate you as YWS writer of the week. :D
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: Pigs or Religious Items?
I really like history, so I'd have to go with religious items. All my friends would think I'm crazy.
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
Ca Plan Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand.
Feb 28, 2014
