-
Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*
Would you be so kind as to review my chapter? I'll apologize in advance for it's length, I really should'v divided it into two chapters.
Dec 11, 2013 -
Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?
It's about 17 degrees F here in New Hampshire with a good bit of snow on the ground. Good skiing weather!
Dec 11, 2013 -
Re: The YWS 2013 Yearbook
Guess I should reserve a spot here.
Dec 7, 2013 -
Re: Right now, would you rather
BMX.
Dec 7, 2013 -
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
Yeah, I'm well aware of what I'm getting myself into. Trust me, after putting several videos out on Youtube on this subject I know people tend to get out of ...
Dec 6, 2013 -
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
As an atheist, I have received much criticism from peers. People have tried time and time again to get me to put my faith in the Creationist method, and yet ...
Dec 6, 2013 -
Re: Nuclear/Chemical weapons.
The bombs were terrible, but one must look at the alternative: invading Japan. We knew the Japanese would never surrender, for they were entirely devoted to their country. The Japanese ...
Dec 1, 2013 -
Re: What are you looking forward to?
Uhh... let's see. I'm looking forward to competing in a big freestyle ski competition over in Vermont.
Dec 1, 2013 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Sorry for the terrible pic, it's 12:04 in the morning!
Nov 29, 2013 -
Re: What's your favorite Fantasy book?
You know what, scratch what I just said, Raptor Red is more historical fiction. My favorite fantasy book would probably be The Hobbit or With These Broken Wings, though WTBW ...
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: What were you last writing?
The last thing I was working on was my book Kingdom North. I just started on chapter two. :D
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: What's your favorite Fantasy book?
Raptor Red.
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
Could you please review my story. Sorry that I have to give you the URL, I'm new here and don't really know how to properly post stuff in the forums.
Nov 27, 2013 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Thanks Holysocks!
Nov 27, 2013 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hi, I'm Cirute. I joined this site because I write stuff. I'm just finishing up the first chapter of a book, so I'll probably post that sooner or later. Just ...
Nov 27, 2013
