-
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
Irate.
Jan 29, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
@cirute, you've been marking them as review, right? I just realized that, stupid me! Thanks!
Jan 21, 2014 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Yeah, I'm leaving. For some reason YWS won't count my reviews and therefore I am unable to post anything new. Too bad, really. I really enjoyed this site. Bye!
Jan 20, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
Okay, I'm using Torch browser on a Toshiba laptop. The problem is I have done several reviews in the past week or so and none have been marked as a ...
Jan 19, 2014 -
Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?
I forgot to mention when I first created this, I also like The Casualties, GG Allin, The Sex Pistols, The Exploited, Muse, Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and ...
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Anybody who likes fantasy books?
Fantasy's awesome! My favorite would defiantly be The Hobbit by the great J.R.R Tolkien.
Jan 18, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
I know, I know, I've posted here before, but this one was just to great to pass up. What you see here is me, about to ski off a fifteen ...
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: My Favourite Band Is. . .
Rage Against the Machine, GG Allin, Jimi Hendrix, The Casualities and Neil Young would probably be my favorites.
Dec 23, 2013 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
I think I have a pretty nice hat too!
Dec 23, 2013 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
I posted a picture here earlier, but it was so dark that the picture was rather horrid. Here's a better one.
Dec 21, 2013 -
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
Wow, reading the replies I have gotten for this post is very thought provoking. I'm sorry that I have not been able to really keep up with reading from this ...
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?
Storm update: So far we've got about a foot and it's still coming down! I also just learned we're going to get ANOTHER storm, this time an Alberta clipper, later ...
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What's the weather like where you are right now?
Went skiing today! It was -8F when I left and got all the way up to 3 today! New Hampshire is supposed to get the brute of the coming storm, ...
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?
I've got a list of favourite band/musical artists. Some of them are : The Beatles, Abba, Bee Gees, Queen, Eagles, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Eminem, One Republic, Coldplay, The ...
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?
What is your favorite band or artist? I'm open to anything. Personally, my favorite artist is probably Neil Young, and my favorite band would be Rage Against The Machine. I'm ...
Dec 13, 2013
