User avatar

Cirute

Cirute

  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 5: No E's

    I stood, king of Troy Quarry. Stood atop a fifty-foot cliff, placid, cold liquid far, far away. A scary ways away, tying my stomach in knots. Troy Quarry, hid away ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant

    Thanks, Lulu. :D I'll be sure to read some of your stuff, that is, if I can ever finish my Physical Science Homework!

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 5: No E's

    I stood, king of Troy Quarry. Stood atop a fifty-foot cliff, placid, cold liquid far, far away. A scary ways away, tying my stomach in knots. Troy Quarry, hid away ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant

    Did you read miiinnee?

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 4: The Library of Imaginary Things

    So I based this off the book I am writing. Bonus points for using my home town of Moultonborough! From “A Robbery in New York: The bizarre accounts of the ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Research Re: Any World War I (Great War) Experts Out There?

    Well, this sounds like it could turn out to be quite interesting. I know a great deal about the war, and especially love reading/learning about it. The only real advice ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I ban you, Spotswood, because I'm tired and your banning of the person above you is way to long for me to read.

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    @LordGreenleaf That's really good! I can't use markers to save my life. :(

    Feb 8, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant

    I'm in. How do I join?

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution vs. Creationism

    Random question why was that like watching drunk people argue about stars? Because it get's you nowhere, but is fun to watch. Anyway, here's my two cents: If you could ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What's your long-term writing goal?

    I certainly have an idea in the works that I hope to one day write and get published, but that's for later days.

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Drew Nimbus, a character from the novel I'm writing. I really need to get a scanner, cause my camera made the image look distorted. Two hours, 4B pencil.

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Is there some secret to getting a picture to attach? I want to share a drawing, but it keeps saying that the extension is not allowed when I load the ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    I don't have any art to share, sadly. I suck at drawing. But Cirute, that is amazing. Like, seriously amazing. :smt003 Thanks!

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    I know there's probably another forum like this, but I couldn't find it! So post whatever art you like! Here's something I drew in Physics class today.

    Jan 30, 2014


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)